Survival Core Case Review

This is the case

Hello universe,

Today I would like to talk about the Survival Core iPod case. I actually really like the case because it is very light and it has a clear back. What I love about is that it shows the iPod apple design.

The main part of the case however is the corners. The corners are about 2 centimeters and bulge out from the rest. They bulge out from the rest because the main design was to protect the corners.

My least part is the lack of screen protection. The main reason I got a case was so it could protect my screen so that was pretty disappointing. I would really love if the manufacturers would make the screen more protective by making it bulge out more on the top of the sides.

The case was also a really good price. It was only 20$.

So in all I would rate the case a 9 out of 10! Why I wouldn’t rate it 10 out of 10 is because the lack of screen protection. I would absolutely recommend purchasing this case.

There are a variety of different cases like the All Terrain, The Slim and the Core. What kind of case do you have? What do you like/dislike about it?

Sincerely,
Hudson

Save

Save

Save

10 thoughts on “Survival Core Case Review

1. Ben

Hey Hudson!

It’s Ben here. I thought your review was very good but I do disagree about the iPhone case. I don’t really like it because it is too big and do you really want to the back of your phone? there is no point to look at the back of the phone. I did like it though and continue the good work!

Thanks,

Ben

Reply
    1. Hudson Post author

Hi Ben,
      Thank you for commenting. I have to disagree I think the iPod design is quite cool. I believe that it is under appreciated how apple spends all this time making new colors and people just buy cases. Do you have an apple product? What kind of case do you have?

-Hudson

Reply
  2. Ethan

Hello Hudson

I have an iPad air and a survivor case that is green and black the case is REALLY REALLY protective and it isn’t overly big but i has about half a centimeter protecting my screen and 2cm all the way around on the back and the sides

Reply
    1. Hudson Post author

HI Ethan,
      Your Ipad air sounds really cool. What kind of survivor case do you have? It sounds really protective.

-Hudson

Reply
  3. Arielle

Hi Hudson,
    You did a really good job writing this post. The Survival Core Case sounds really good I will make sure to buy one when I get a phone!
    Dab on,
    ~Arielle

Reply
  4. Andrew

Hi my name is andrew. I am from Austin Texas in America. I love to play ice hockey and I was born in Toronto Canada. We moved from Canada after I was two months old. My sister was 2 years old at the time. I enjoyed reading about you iPhone core case protector. Keep up the good work. Visit my blog at http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/andrew9212022/

Reply
    1. Hudson Post author

Hi Andrew,
      I also like ice hockey and play all the time. I was wondering if there was much hockey arenas in Texas? Who is your favourite hockey team? Mine is the New York Rangers. Did you know the new Las Vegas team will be called the Las Vegas Golden Nights! I am quite exited to see if they are good. Have a nice day:)

-Hudson

Reply